Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5

WTF was I thinking!??? OMG. This is the most painful feeling ever. It started on Day 3 and hasn't gone away. I have been popping those vicodins like breath mints! I felt the sensation slowly come back to my toes and with it came the pain! It feels like someone smashed my toes with a hammer. I also went in today to get the dressing changed and I couldn't walk without support from someone else. I am still icing the feet 15 mins at a time every hour and elevating the feet. But something as simple as walking to the bathroom has now become dreadful to the point that I don't even want to brush my teeth (I know, disgusting).

On a positive note, the dark color on my third toe went away and now it is more normal looking. Still slightly darker than the other toes but not much. I didn't know the pain would be this intense. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment